- Teodora Nicosia, Project Manager
- Maria Fountana, Pedagogical support and coordination
- Christos Christakoudis,Teacher Trainer
Spyros Christodoulou, Teacher Trainer
Goal of partner in ATS 2020 project
CTI –“Diophantus” will contribute know-how and long-lasting experience in the design and implementation of training & assessment/certification methodologies for teachers and students (e.g. on basic ICT & pedagogical skills, language skills) and in the development of online tools serving these methodologies (e.g. on-line assessment tools for the certification of: A & B level teacher ICT competence, secondary school student ICT competence, foreign language skills), by being involved in:
- Design and development of methodologies (learning and assessment model), learning scenarios and online tools to assist students to acquire and assess their transversal skills (WP1 & WP2).
- Preparation of training materials, services and resources to assist teachers’ professional development (WP3).
- Testing and evaluation of the methodologies and tools in around 15 Greek schools (WP4).
- Design of the project quality management and assurance plan, lead the Quality Assurance (WP9) and cooperate with the coordinator in assuring the quality of the project processes and products/ deliverables. Furthermore, CTI will contribute to the project’s dissemination and sustainability actions at both national (e.g. inform policy makers, design new courses and/or adapt existing ones towards teacher professional development, adapt existing students ICT competence framework and tools) and EU level.