Key role in WP6: Project Dissemination.
· Disseminate the project findings and results at international conferences, workshops. Participate in the final conference, share country findings and recommendations.
· Contribute to the project activities and participate in project meetings (face to face and virtual).
· Provide the necessary inputs to WP9 (Quality Assurance).
· Provide the feedback and support to the development of the Assessment Model and teacher CPD (WP 1 and WP3).
· Organise and administer the field trial in Galicia according to the agreed protocol (WP4).
· Provide strategic leadership in the experimentation; identify the schools to be selected for the trial; supervise and assist to the sample of schools and the field trial in Galicia.
· Contribute to exploitation of the project results (WP7).
· Provide policy development and strategy support for the aims of the project, transnational cooperation on the policy level and evaluation.
· Prepare and submit Interim and Final Report (content and financial parts) and provide any documentation and other reports as requested