The main goal is to extend and flesh-up existing models combining process and product: a web of learning activities leading to learning outcomes; technological and scaffolding tools evaluated, extended and redesigned as the ATS2020 proposes.
The Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture is looking forward to preparing students for the 21st century society, and therefore moving away from testing “knowledge” alone to including assessment of skills and competences. As an Essential Partner in the Work Package 4 aims to provide inputs to the design of the pilot and development of the ATS2020 protocol and relevant documentation as well as organise and administer the field trial with schools in Cyprus.
Additionally, Ministry of Education and Culture of Cyprus will,
• have a key role in the WP4 Pilot Testing:
- Provide strategic leadership in the experimentation
- Identify the schools to be selected for the trial
- Supervise and assist the sample of schools and the field trial in Cyprus
• provide necessary inputs to WP9 (Quality Assurance)
• contribute to the dissemination and exploitation of the project results (WP6 and WP7). Disseminate the project findings and results at EU Working Groups, international conferences as well as participate in the final conference, share country findings and recommendations.
• provide feedback and support the development of the Assessment Model and teacher’s professional development.
• provide policy development and strategy support for the aims of the project, transnational cooperation on the policy level and evaluation.